MACRO ANALYTIC COVERAGE INITIATED
SOUTHERN CO (SO)
SII - UTILITIES
- PRIMARY INDICATOR - Longer Term: 6 Months - 2 Years
- 5/13/21 Monthly EMA
- 12 & 24 Monthly MA Bands
- SECONDARY INDICATOR - Intermediate Term - 3 Months - 12 Months
- 20/40/80 Weekly - MATA Indicator
- TERTIARY INDICATOR - Near Term - Next 1- 3 Months
- 20/40/80 Weekly MA Bollinger Bands
PRIMARY INDICATOR - Long Term: 6 Months - 2 Years
- POSITIVE BIAS but trend unconfirmed,
- Nearing Near Term initial overhead resistance
- A 4.9% Yield and possible positive developments concerning its troubled Georgia Vogtle Nuclear project are assisting recent momentum in the stock.
- We are waiting on a confirmation of a possible Long Term trend in this stock.
- Watch the highlighted "monitor" level for confirmation developments.
SECONDARY INDICATOR - Intermediate Term - 3 Months - 12 Months
- MATA INDICATOR (Bottom Panel) is giving a Positive Upward Bias along with a breakout of Long Term overhead resistance,
TERTIARY INDICATOR - Near Term - Next 1- 3 Months
- We have a Positive Bias as Price is now above the 80 WMA,
- The 20 WMA is now above the 80 WMA
- The 40 WMA is approaching an upward cross of the 80 WMA - THIS IS A CRITICAL CROSS TO WATCH for a Trend confirmation.
FAIR USE NOTICE This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
NOTICE Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. MATASII.com does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.