5 OF THE TOP 10 WATCH LIST PRICE LOSERS ARE AUTOS FOR FRIDAY 03-22-19
-- 5 of the 10 were already MATASII Watch List SHORTS adding to their gains --
-- Auto stocks dominated the price losers for Friday 03-22-19 - on a day the S&P 500 fell 54 points to 2800.71 or -1.9% --
SII - RESULTS
- Auto stocks dominated the price losers for Friday 03-22-19 - on a day the S&P 500 fell 54 points to 2800.71 or -1.9%,
- 5 of the 10 were already MATASII Watch List SHORTS adding to their gains
- Auto Suppliers included Dana Incorporated which was the biggest Watch List loser for the day, picking up an additional short gain of 8.14% to give it an overall 32.52% gain.
- Dana Incorporated (DAN) down -8.14%
- American Axle (AXL) down -6.00%
- Both Auto Rental agencies on the MATASII list were included with Avis' short gains increasing to 16.93%:
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) down 6.32%
- Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ) down -6.68%
- JC Penny continues to slide, delivering 74.02% gains on its Watch List Short position.
NOTICE Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. MATASII.com does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.