DIVERGENCES IN THE MARKET'S DRIVERS BEGINNING TO APPEAR
SOURCE: 03-19-19 - by Five Charts Every Stock Investor Needs to See Right Now"- "
- Stocks are pricing in economic perfection: an environment in which growth is high and inflation controlled,
- More and more “risk on” sectors are signaling that the stock market is topping.
- High Yield Credit lead stocks to the upside during this rally. It’s now stalled and is rolling over
- The same is true for leveraged loans (loans made to companies at risk of default). This sector peaked in late February and has already begun to correct.
- Every other risk asset is pricing in a weak economy that will soon trigger a significance “risk off” event
FAIR USE NOTICE This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
NOTICE Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. MATASII.com does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.