THE ROAD AHEAD FOR FORD FULL OF POTHOLES
- Auto Industry Car sales are breaking down as the Auto Cycle rolls over,
- Ford earnings Y-o-Y fell by 50% last quarter as they warned about 2017 and 2018,
- Nearly 8M cars to come back off lease over next 18 months,
- Sales Incentives at ~ $3750/Unit are at cyclical highs which is always a warning,
- Inventory Days are between 79-90 for the industry.
Ford is within a strong downtrend since the growth peak of 2014.
Domestic car sales are back at 2011 levels after accelerating to the downside in March.