TIME IS RUNNING OUT ON THE US$ & ITS RESERVE CURRENCY STATUS
MATASII RESEARCH "NOTES"
CHANGING SENTIMENT TOWARDS THE US
- The dumping of the dollar is a process that is clearly underway. There has been a steady uptick in the number of countries dumping significant portions of their dollar holdings as a result of them having been targets of American sanctions and financial bullying in the “post 9/11 world,
- The United States maintains sanctions on all of its target nations such as Iran, Syria, North Korea, Russia, and others. But the US also threatens its “allies” with sanctions if they dare act rationally on the world stage or refuse to follow American dictates,
- Countries like Russia feel they can no longer trust the US dollar-dominated financial system since America is imposing unilateral sanctions and violates World Trade Organization (WTO) rules. They feel the dollar monopoly is unsafe and dangerous for the global economy.
THE DRIVING FORCE
- Aggressive Americans sanctions and financial bullying over the past few decades,
- Countries tired of being victims of the empire,
- Those who dare act rationally on the world stage or refuse to follow American dictates,
- Those who desire a “multipolar” world,
- Those seeking to expand their own empires,
- Those who smell blood is wafting through the air.
- Major countries (China, Russia, Turkey, Iran) are Liquidating their US Treasuries, one of the world’s most actively-traded financial assets, has recently become a trend among major holders.
- Increasingly transacting trade in non US Dollar Currencies,
- Finding alternatives to the US "SWIFT" system,
IMPACT TO INVESTORS
- Interest rates will most assuredly go up,
- The potential for widespread inflation and devaluing of the currency
EXPECTED AMERICAN REACTION
The United States has used its status as a method of financing itself into maintained prosperity, the loss of that status would remove that privilege. Instead, the United States would be forced to either:
- Knuckle under to the dictates of the financiers that will have the country on its knees or
- Do what it should have done all along – nationalize the Federal Reserve and begin issuing credit stimulus and imposing across-the-board tariffs on imports.
A MULTI-POLAR WORLD
- The US economic system, partially as a result of becoming an empire with all its requisite destabilizations and wars, mostly a result of Free Trade, and partially a result of private central banking among a host of other factors, has been sacrificed on the altar of globalism.
- Aggressive behavior on the financial, political, and military fronts has thus created a world seething with anger and hatred at the United States, who is now willing and able to begin weakening the dollar dominance in hopes for the creation of a new “multipolar” world out of the ashes of the old “American” one.
- There are no signs that anyone in the American government is either prepared to defend against the dollar collapse or to prevent it. In fact, all signs point to the possibility that such a collapse is desired by the Anglo-financier community.