S&P 500 JUNE 2019 UPDATE: PRIMARY TREND INDICATOR
The chart shows that the S&P 500 is still giving a clear positive market bias despite market turbulence and the May Market drop.
The MATASII Macro Analytic Indicators are still in an upward trend and as of 06-14-19 no violations have as yet occurred despite a 70 point S&P 500 drop in a single day in May.
- A break of the Monthly 12 MMA (in red of this chart) need to be monitored closely.
- A break is usually an indication of at least multi-week market weakness (or worse).
- The Upper Bollinger Bands are important here to see if and when they begin to curl over. As of yet they haven't.
- A price break of the 12 MMA or 24 MMA with Bollinger Band curls is to be watched closely for a indication of what is ahead on a 6 month to 2 year horizon.
You will notice that:
- In orange on the right are 2 Trigger levels for the current price range. Both the Short and Long Triggers
- As I Integrate Triggers work on the Macro Analytic charts in such a fashion, In the MATASII site's "Triggers" section we include what we refer to as MACRO BIA$' on its charts in the form of Macro Time Zones and Macro Directional Bias.
FAIR USE NOTICE This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
NOTICE Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. MATASII.com does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.